This exceptional property oasis in Lower Sandy Point has to be the best value on the market today. Located on Sandy Point Road, just 10 kilometers from Shelburne, this 780 feet of direct ocean front property has it all.
Directly across from McNutts Island, this spectacular prime ocean front property is the perfect seasonal or tranquil year round residential property that you have been looking for. Some of the other features of the property include:
1. Easy access
2. Driveway firm and maintenance free. 600 feet distance from Sandy Point Road to property beach.
3. Drilled well on property (165 feet deep)
4. Shed / Pump House 10ft. X 14ft. with 60 amp service
5. New small septic system installed
6. Power Line on property
7. South and Western views
8. Fruit trees
9. Camper (2004 Pioneer) can also be purchased from
the owners as a separate item at 149900( included with land).
10. Municipal implementation planning on going to
provide sewage system hook up in the near future.
11. 32x28 building with covered carport, building can be completed for cottage use.
12. New deck added 16x32
This property has unlimited potential including commercial recreational development, tourist facilities, estate home etc. Once you have walked along the beach and stopped to watch the views, you will want to stay.
Contact the owner for additional information and discuss how to make this property yours.
Land or Acreage no dwelling
130,680 sq. ft. / 3.00 ac. (12,140 m2)
Deck or Patio
Health and Wellness
We work for you.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to us. We work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow us to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions. But don't just take our word for it, hear directly from our customers.
Get started and apply online, or speak to a PropertyGuys.com MortgagePro at 1 (888) 765-7333.
Today's 5 year Variable rate.
* * 5 year variable, APR 2.05,Rates are subject to change and OAC. Certain terms and conditions apply.