Waterfront Home East Ottawa Renovated with Premium finishes - Includes solar Income Paid Monthly. Carbon Neutral home
Follow Youtube link for even more pictures
This home pays you to live in it with SOLAR POWER INCOME.
Over 2800 sqft of living space.
Home Located on the South Nation River, only 5 min from 417 highway in Casselman and only 35 min to downtown Ottawa. 10 minutes to Canada's largest theme waterpark, Calypso! Reserve showings now
-- Home is smoke-free and animal-free -- very clean
-- Just under 1 acre of land fully fenced (safe for Kids and animals)
-- New Propane Furnace
-- New HRV system
-- New Propane hot water tank (OWNED, not rented)
-- 45 yr shingles
-- All Stainless steel matching Appliances included
-- Samsung Washer/Dryer included
-- High-efficiency Wood Stove in the basement
-- 40 solar panels on roof with Ontario Power Authority contract. Panels can power the full home if needed.
- Stamped Concrete -- Driveway, the Entire front of the house, walkway around the house, Large pad in the backyard for Hot tub and complete surrounding of deck = 4500 sq/ft of Stamp concrete
-- 7 person Hot tub (8'x8′) from Pure Water Sport in 2015 with a 10yr warranty -- Extremely efficient
- Full Open Concept (kitchen, dining living)
- Full Oak Hardwood upstairs
- Full oak stairs and railings to basement
- New basement windows in 2017
- New Patio Door 2017
- Basement is Full laminate 5/8″ thick flooring Walnut color
- 4th bedroom in basement with south facing large windows and access through Garage or front of house
- Master bedroom on the main level includes 3 pieces en-suite w/Granite counter tops
- Main Bathroom upstairs includes 4 piece bathroom with Granit countertops.
- Basement washrooms include 3 pieces bathroom
- 2 Car full-size Garage, Fits our full-size SUV and Half-ton Truck Storage
- Garage has a custom built storage shelves on all walls around the entire garage. Including above Garage doors.
- Office in Basement
- Theater room area in the basement
- Full fenced in yard
- Kids Large Play structure
- 2 Tier Deck (1st at 14'x14' and 2nd 20' x 14')
- Exterior Large Shed
- Full Solid Brick home (No Siding)
Asking $599,000.00, happy to receive offers.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
35 years old (circa 1984)
2,800 sq. ft. (260 m2)
5 years old (circa 2014)
Forced Air, Furnace, Stove
Propane, Solar, Wood
32,000 sq. ft. / 0.73 ac. (2,973 m2)
100 x 250
- Day Care
- High School
- Middle School
- Primary School
Health & Wellness
- Cycling Paths
- Farmers Market
- Medical Centre
- Walking Trails
- Amusement Park
- Baseball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Community Centre
- Football Field
- Golf Course
- Hockey Arena
- Outdoor Skating Rink
- Soccer Pitch
- Tennis Court
- Carpool Lot
- School Bus Route
- Transit Bus Route
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858