Exceptionally well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached home with 2 parking spots on a beautifully landscaped lot. This wonderful property is only a 7 minute walk to the Victoria Park Subway Station and is less than one block from grocery stores, pharmacies and the wonderful shops and restaurants of the Danforth.
The main level offers hardwood floors and plenty of open space between the living room, dining room and through to the kitchen. The warm and inviting living room is at the front of the home, with a cozy natural gas fireplace and large windows offering plenty of light. It is open to the large dining room, perfect for entertaining, and connected to the kitchen, which has been updated to include granite countertops, ceramic floors, stainless steel appliances and ample storage. From there, the convenient walk-out leads to the large sun-drenched, two-tiered deck.
The second floor boasts a completely renovated modern bathroom, hardwood floors and a large master bedroom. The other bedrooms are also quite spacious, with the second bedroom equipped with a walk-in closet.
The lower level is completely finished with a laundry room and modern 3 piece washroom. There is also a large den or 4th bedroom as well as plenty of additional storage.
The custom deck offers two levels, with a beautiful hydrangea covered pergola offering privacy and a small pond, offering the perfect garden escape in the middle of the city. There are 2 parking spots at the rear of the property, which is difficult to find in this area. The steel storage shed at the back of the property offers plenty of extra storage.
Close to schools and all amenities in sought-after Crescent Town, just steps away from Danforth Avenue and Victoria Park.
- 2009 - Energy audit, blown cellulose insulation put in the outer walls and the attic, improving the energy efficiency from 55 to 64. Updated Ikea kitchen including stainless steel appliances and natural gas stove; natural gas fireplace installed in the living room.
- 2010 - Front porch and concrete steps replaced. Replaced galvanized pipe from city water supply and brought in 3/4-inch copper piping, improving water pressure. Front landscaping including a decorative fence and arbour.
- 2014 - Upstairs bathroom completely gutted and replaced.
- 2016 - Two-tier back deck built and the chain link fence replaced with pressure treated fencing and lattice; steel shed erected in the back yard.
- 2017 - Rented hot water heater was replaced.
The seller is using a professional answering service, so please call 1-855-742-4539 and quote the ID # 251010 , for more information or to request an appointment.
To be notified of new properties in the Greater Toronto Area follow us on Facebook
Contact us to learn more about selling with PropertyGuys.com
Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Day Care
- High School
- Middle School
- Primary School
Health & Wellness
- Cycling Paths
- Farmers Market
- Fitness Centre
- Health Food Store
- Medical Centre
- Walking Trails
- Amusement Park
- Baseball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Community Centre
- Cultural Centre
- Football Field
- Hockey Arena
- Outdoor Skating Rink
- Performance Theatre
- Shopping Centre
- Tennis Court
- School Bus Route
- Transit Bus Route
- Transit Subway Station
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858