This 5 bedroom home is an income generating B&B with rooms renting for $75/night. The current owners are retiring and are ready to hand over the reins to someone else.
The property is beautifully landscaped with gorgeous flowers, mature fruit trees and vines while the double garage has a 100 amp service and could house a business.
With in-floor heating, a cozy wood stove, bright sunny windows and lots of storage this is one level living at it's finest!
HOME AND PROPERTY FEATURES:
* Large Sun room / entry area
* Bright windows
* Coat rack
* Built in storage area
* B&B dining / breakfast room with built in seating -- could also be used as a rec room
* Family room with coat closet
* Wood stove in sitting area
* Cold room / canning storage
* Storage bench
* 2 piece Bathroom
* Decorative lighting
* Breakfast nook with bright window
* Kitchen with plenty of counter space
* Built in Pantry
* Formal dining room with chandelier
* Family room with laminate flooring
* Built in entertainment area with storage
* Fireplace -- can be converted to electric with stone chimney / hearth
* Large picture window
* Laundry / utility area
* In floor heating -- hot water furnace
* Main bath with shower/tub combo
* Bedroom with corner windows
* Built in closet with mirrored double doors
* Central vacuum
* Attic access in hallway
* Bedroom with desk and mirrored door closet
* Master bedroom with closet and sliding storage cabinets
* Windows to two aspects
* Large yard, beautiful mature trees
* Long drive access to entire property
* Mature fruit trees
* Established flower gardens
* Fountain feature
* Flower boxes
* Patio with pergola and mature grape vines
* Vegetable garden
* Double garage with 100 amp service
* 220 v plug for welder
* Double carport
* Fenced yard
* 6x6 storage shed
BOOK NOW FOR YOUR PERSONAL TOUR!
For sale by owner -- Agents with qualified buyers welcome!! No solicitation please.
Seller may be using a professional answering service. Please provide your contact information and the property owner will respond as soon as possible.
Have you been pre-approved for a mortgage? Propertyguys.com can help! Our Mortgage Agents are experts in navigating the world of private sale! Call 1-877-688-3858 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nakusp is a vibrant, safe and friendly lakeshore community nestled on the shores of Upper Arrow Lake in the Selkirk Mountains. In a valley surrounded by the spectacular Selkirk and Monashee mountains, clear lakes and streams, and gorgeous scenery, this city is alive with nature, history, and bustling residents happy to welcome new faces.
Nakusp boasts a rich history and heritage, from the early 1900's as a mining town and port. Nowadays, this beautiful city offers natural hot springs, leisure attractions, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Come visit the boat launch and marina, or explore the hiking trails in the mountains, or go down the lovingly landscaped walkways down Arrow Lake waterfront.
Whatever you are interested in, Nakusp and the surrounding area offer it all in abundance! Visit the recreation centre, modern arena, curling rink, tennis courts, playground, soccer fields, library, museum, and campgrounds which include a lovely beach. It is the ideal area for quality living, in a safe, exciting but also nurturing environment. The community is always welcome to newcomers, and always host annual hockey, curling and slo-pitch tournaments. If you are looking for a peaceful, yet exciting time in a beautiful village, then Nakusp is the perfect place for you!
59 years old (circa 1960)
Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum
2,500 sq. ft. (232 m2)
4 years old (circa 2015)
20,000 sq. ft. / 0.46 ac. (1,858 m2)
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858