It's hard to find a home built like this in the Kootenays!
This beautifully maintained 5 bed, 2 bath home has a solid and cozy feel, with all the upgrades and custom features to please the most discerning of home owners. The massive deck and living areas are perfect for entertaining. Having guests? No problem, 3 bedrooms downstairs allow all your guests to have their own personal space. The shop is any man's dream, and the tastefully renovated bathrooms are sure to please. There is so much value here, and quality craftsmanship that is hard to come by.
This property is built with quality and craftsmanship and has enough space to bring your dreams to life!
* 5.76 acres zoned ALR
* Perfect for a hobby farm or horses
* Log siding gives it a log home/rustic type look
* Fully renovated bathrooms
* New Modern lighting fixtures
* Newer KitchenAid Range and Fridge
* Bamboo, Fir hardwood flooring, carpet in the basement bedrooms
* Sauna with Swedish heating element, fully heated in 30 minutes
* Water comes from a creek, passes through 2 filters, then it is gravity fed into a holding tank (275 Gallons), then pressurized and sent into the plumbing system
* Massive shop with loads of storage and workspace. Workbenches.
* There is a lot of attention to detail in the home, the window sills are beautifully finished and there is ample amounts of built in shelving. Did you see the bookshelf bannister by the stairs?
* 2 fireplaces -- including efficient blaze king wood stove
* Heat pump with air exchange - cool air in summer!
* Cold room with lots of built in shelving
* Big garden
* Water view from master bedroom and deck
* Massive covered deck @390 sq/ft . (41 x 9'6)
* Multiple hose / watering sources for the garden
* Outdoor Shower
* Labyrinth in the back field
* Oversized barn and Garage big enough for an RV or Tractor
* Multiple fruit trees and berry bushes - blackberries for days!
* Fire pit
BOOK NOW FOR YOUR PERSONAL TOUR!
For sale by owner -- Agents with qualified buyers welcome!! No solicitation please.
Seller may be using a professional answering service. Please provide your contact information and the property owner will respond as soon as possible.
Have you been pre-approved for a mortgage? Propertyguys.com can help! Our Mortgage Agents are experts in navigating the world of private sale! Call 1-877-688-3858 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nakusp is a vibrant, safe and friendly lakeshore community nestled on the shores of Upper Arrow Lake in the Selkirk Mountains. In a valley surrounded by the spectacular Selkirk and Monashee mountains, clear lakes and streams, and gorgeous scenery, this city is alive with nature, history, and bustling residents happy to welcome new faces.
Nakusp boasts a rich history and heritage, from the early 1900's as a mining town and port. Nowadays, this beautiful city offers natural hot springs, leisure attractions, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Come visit the boat launch and marina, or explore the hiking trails in the mountains, or go down the lovingly landscaped walkways down Arrow Lake waterfront.
Whatever you are interested in, Nakusp and the surrounding area offer it all in abundance! Visit the recreation centre, modern arena, curling rink, tennis courts, playground, soccer fields, library, museum, and campgrounds which include a lovely beach. It is the ideal area for quality living, in a safe, exciting but also nurturing environment. The community is always welcome to newcomers, and always host annual hockey, curling and slo-pitch tournaments. If you are looking for a peaceful, yet exciting time in a beautiful village, then Nakusp is the perfect place for you!
Farm or Acreage with dwelling
46 years old (circa 1973)
1,910 sq. ft. (177 m2)
20 years old (circa 1999)
Heat pump, Stove
250,906 sq. ft. / 5.76 ac. (23,309 m2)
- High School
- Primary School
Health & Wellness
- Cycling Paths
- Walking Trails
- Community Centre
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858