Complete gut and rebuild, inside and out, on 2.5 very private acres. In Scotch Village, just outside of Brooklyn, Hants County, and 40 minutes to downtown Halifax. Everything up to code. Features include:
* new metal roof on house and 20x20 garage
* walkout basement
* basement with egress windows and studded for 2 additional bedrooms - seller willing to negotiate completion of those two bedrooms prior to sale
* new propane furnace
* new central air system
* all new duct work
* new vinyl siding, new windows, new 1.25 inch foil covered foam insulation surrounding exterior
* all new drywall throughout
* new tub surround, new toilet, new sink
* new flooring throughout
* new wrap around deck
* new 10x10 mudroom into basement
* crushed class A granite gravel driveway
Essentially a strip down rebuild, 'as new' home. For those wanting privacy, yet close to conveniences and Halifax, this is must see! Brooklyn close by has gas, schools, hardware, shops, bakery, pizza, NSLC, banking, and much more.
To arrange your private viewing, or for questions on how private sales are a win-win arrangement, please call 1-855-742-4539. Sign ID 56420.
20 years old (circa 1999)
920 sq. ft. (85 m2)
1 years old (circa 2018)
108,900 sq. ft. / 2.50 ac. (10,117 m2)
- Middle School
- Primary School
- Baseball Diamond
- Community Centre
- Hockey Arena
- Soccer Pitch
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858