Within the community of Port Williams, Planters Square is a neighbourhood of architecturally styled homes to the period of the early 1700's to the mid-1800's. Quiet and friendly, residents are just a short walk away from the renowned elementary school, community centre and park, restaurants, library, post office and more, making this is an absolute dream location for families while having easy access to Wolfville, Acadia University, Valley Regional Hospital, and Highway 101. In all respects this is a great location.
This single owner designed and built home was intelligently planned for comfort, practicality, and future expansion as needed. There is a stairway up to an unfinished loft space, that could be easily finished for an additional 1170 sf of living space. This level has roughed in plumbing and wiring as well. The basement is fully insulated and drywalled, has bathroom rough in and is laid out for a rec room (26'x22") and office(13'x12). Add flooring and ceiling to create yet another 1260 sf of living space. Whatever your future needs, this home is a snap to accommodate growth, or can just be enjoyed as a wonderful one-level living space.
Some of the features include:
* side mudroom entry
* classic and timeless antique white kitchen cabinetry
* popular open concept living, dining, kitchen space
* built-in entertainment centre in living room
* patio doors to back deck with screened area, great for entertaining
* lush, beautifully landscaped and private backyard
* 3 generous sized bedrooms, including master bedroom with 3 pc ensuite shower room
* convenient laundry space close to bedrooms
* bright and neutral colour scheme
* double driveway with space for double attached garage
* garden shed in backyard
* lifetime fibreglass oil tank
* immaculately maintained inside and out
A true move-in ready home, in one of the Annapolis Valley's premiere neighbourhoods and communities. Please call 1-855-742-4539 (Sign ID 56432) to arrange for your private viewing of this fine home.
23 years old (circa 1996)
Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum
1,308 sq. ft. (122 m2)
5 years old (circa 2014)
13,500 sq. ft. / 0.31 ac. (1,254 m2)
- Day Care
- High School
- Middle School
- Primary School
- Baseball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Community Centre
- Outdoor Skating Rink
- Soccer Pitch
- Tennis Court
- School Bus Route
- Transit Bus Route
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858