Live in luxury at the Aquavista Kings Wharf Place #608, your outdoor deck is literally over the water.
Early closing on your requested date available!
Superior quality construction, appliances and fixtures, Dog-Friendly, Fantastic live-in super and residents, Kings Wharf is welcoming with pubs,
shops, restaurants, banks, pharmacies, professional medical services, Alderney Farmers Market, library, transit and Halifax ferry service, - plus access to some great walking trails.
Take a water taxi to downtown Halifax and back in the summer! A great spot to live and play.
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
- Yoga Studio
- Social Room
- Underground Parking
- Car and pet wash
- Bicycle Storage
- Low Condo Fees of $308.38 include
- Hot water
- Natural gas
- Building amenities
- This unit has lots of light and is quite literally on the water when you are outside on the balcony.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Natural Gas Fireplace
- Bosh appliances
- Natural gas stovetop
- Granite Countertops Kitchen and bathrooms
- Master bath with large tile walk-in shower and soaker tub
- Air Conditioning
- In-unit laundry
_ Suites Available for your Guests
_ Social Room with Full Kitchen for your gatherings
- Lots of closet space for storage as well as an additional storage unit at
the end of your parking stall.
- Furnishings, deck furniture and natural gas BBQ are negotiable
Alderney Drive to Kings Wharf last building on left
3 years old (circa 2016)
Ceramic Tile, Laminate
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858