WELCOME to 2711 MAINSHORE RD
This stunning Oceanfront TimberFrame home sits on over 4 acres overlooking the Gulf of Maine in Port Maitland Nova Scotia. It is only 15 minutes from the Ferry which runs from Yarmouth NS to the USA in the summer season. The year round Digby to Saint John NB ferry is 45 minutes away. Porter Airlines is now flying daily from Saint John to Ottawa and Toronto! You can fly by private plane to Yarmouth Airport or by commercial airlines to Halifax on daily flights from Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Newark and of course, other parts of Canada.
House website can be viewed at: oceana2711.weebly.com
Take a look at our Instagram photos @oceananovascotia
* 12 year old , 3700 Sq ft open concept, raised Timber Frame Cape.
* The Main Floor consists of the spectacular Great Room, an Office/Pantry, the breezeway and large Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi tub and large shower stall.
* On the upper floor there is a large open loft area, 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a studio/extra bedroom. A balcony with fantastic views of the ocean is accessed from the bedrooms.
* In the breezeway there is a large foyer, closet, laundry room and guest bathroom. The breezeway leads to the heated 2 car garage complete with doggy shower, an extra fridge & freezer.
* The fully self-contained Granny Suite is accessed from the breezeway and has a kitchenette, full bathroom with jacuzzi tub, bedroom, and open living/dining room. Another balcony gives beautiful views of the ocean and beach.
* The Artist Studio is a short walk, along one of the slate walkways, through the 'enchanted forest'. When you are not creating a masterpiece the deck is a great place to sit and have a cocktail while watching the tide ebb & flow. You can access a small private beach area in front of the studio or take a pathway down to the large rock beach.
* There is in-floor heating throughout the main floor, granny suite & garage from a geothermal system. There is a 20kW generator with an automatic transfer switch and 400 amp service, plus an extra-large well & septic tank. A full insulated basement offers storage and potential for easy development.
* The grounds are partly landscaped and mowed and partly natural forest with pathways throughout. * A greenhouse and gazebo complete the picture.
* An Alarm system and Swann security camera system is installed.
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858