A rare opportunity to purchase an incredible 49 Acre parcel on New Lake just minutes from downtown Cranbrook!
The new owner will also have first option to purchase property joining this 49 acre piece which consists of 4.5 acres with 1200 Sq. Ft. modular and 2000 Sq. Ft shop all new in 2016 and 2017.
This one of a kind property with 2 titles and 3 homes and is surrounded by crown land, zoned RR60, and not in ALR and able to subdivide
Property highlights include:
* MAIN HOME - 3 bed character log home, charming and well maintained. Fantastic wraparound decks.
* GUEST HOME - Immaculate 2 bed log home with deck on 2 sides.
* 4 BAY GARAGE - Space for vehicles, toys and tools. Wood stove heat.
* LANDSCAPED GARDENS - Wonderful sweeping lawns, attractive borders, fenced vegetable gardens and mature trees surround the homes. All irrigated for easy maintenance.
* PASTURE & TIMBER - The majority of the 49 acres is treed, with great value in the marketable timber. The remainder is pasture, ideal for horses or other livestock.
* PRIVACY & SECLUSION - Despite being just 10 minutes from Cranbrook, this property has no immediate neighbours and provides an oasis of tranquility.
* ABUNDANT WILDLIFE - Whitetail deer, elk, the occasional bear, birds of all kinds... all frequent the area regularly.
* DOORSTEP RECREATION - With crown land at your borders it's easy to hike, bike, atv or hunt right from your property a lot of elk and white tailed deer
* LAKE ACCESS - New Lake is stocked annually with trout, and provides great fishing both summer and winter. Also perfect for non-motorised boating and swimming.
* RR60 ZONING - Permits many uses, including: duplex, cabins, forest or farm operation, many business uses, lodge etc.
* HYDRO RECENTLY ESTABLISHED - The current owner has made a significant investment to bring hydro on to the property. The backup generator is still in place, with auto switch over.
* GREAT WATER - The productive well produces some of the best water in the area at 25 gpm plus
* ECONOMICAL UPKEEP - Low taxes and wood heating keep your costs reasonable also all backed with propane heat in both houses and shop if you don't want to do wood
* PROXIMITY TO CRANBROOK - Lakefront seclusion just 10 minutes to Cranbrook... this combination is very hard to find.
* MACHINERY NEGOTIABLE - The sellers yard and snow removal tackle is available with the property. Everything you need to maintain this rural estate.
Owner is willing to look at trades for a small acreage with a home in southern Alberta south of Calgary, High river, Nanton or Claresholm
Please call Garnet Stacey on 250-919-9716 for more info or to arrange your viewing.
To be notified when new properties come up for sale in the East Kootenay region please follow us on Facebook or Twitter for live updates.
Contact us to learn more about Buying or Selling with PropertyGuys.com East Kootenay.