Equally well suited as a permanent residence as it is a mountain get away, this is a must see for those with discerning tastes. This is one of the finest units in the exclusive 901 Fernie development. Be sure to review all the photos/captions, panoramic tours and attached unit floorplan and overall site plan. Highlights include:
* PREMIUM CENTRAL LOCATION
- There is no better location in all of Fernie. Located only 1 block to the grocery store and 2 blocks from the restaurants and shopping of Main Street (2nd Ave) downtown Fernie, you'll be able to leave your car behind as you enjoy all that Fernie has to offer. When you do need your car for the short drive to the ski hill, you'll enjoy the benefits of the secure heated underground parkade that is easily accessed from the unit.
- Part of the Moccasin Residences phase of development this home is a corner/end unit on the quieter 3rd Avenue side of the development. With private patio/front lawn and exterior entrances from both the courtyard and patio, this unit feels like a detached home while providing all the perks of being part of the development.
* SWEEPING VIEWS
- The orientation of the home makes it perfect to enjoy the wonderful mountain views. See what the weather is like at the Ski Hill, use your scope to track wildlife on Mount Fernie from the private balcony off the Master Suite or just spend relaxing Summer evenings marvelling at the Three Sisters and Mount Hosmer. All of Fernie's most spectacular peaks are yours to enjoy from the South-West exposure of the home.
* EASY UPKEEP
- Spend your time enjoying your home and the mountains without any fuss. Highlights include: Regular professional maintenance of the lush green lawns and attractive landscaping, quick clearing of sidewalks and walkways after dumps of legendary Fernie powder, easy access to garbage/recycling and quick access to the underground parking and storage unit.
* WORLD CLASS AMENITIES
- On site is Spa 901
designed by the same spa design consultant responsible for the Banff Springs Spa, 'Solace'. Highlights include a large outdoor mineral pool, separate ladies & men's fireplace lounges, and 5 treatment rooms. Owners also have access to a Fitness Center featuring tread mills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes and universal equipment.
- Very bright open concept kitchen/dining/living areas
- 9 ft. (2.7 metre) ceilings on both levels
- Combination of masonry and cedar siding
- Solid wood interior doors
- Well constructed for privacy and soundproofing with an eight step party wall (class 55 transmission, far exceeds industry standards)
- Central air conditioning
- Hardwood flooring throughout living and dining areas
- Ceramic tile in kitchen through to entrance way
- Carpet in bedroom areas.
- Solid wood cabinets with bluemotion (soft close) drawers
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Gourmet Kitchen featuring - Stainless Pro Series appliances; Fridigaire side by side fridge with water and ice, Gas Range with warming drawer, 2 cubic foot microwave and sunken double sink.
- Danby 52 bottle built-in wine cooler
- LG Steam front load washer and dryer in utility/storage room conveniently located between the bedrooms on the 2nd floor.
- Natural gas instant hot water
- Radiant heat ceramic tile floors in all bathrooms
- Tiled showers with frameless glass doors
- Caroma one piece dual flush toilets
- Caroma semi recessed basins in all bathrooms
- Lennox gas fireplace, BBQ gas line on patio
- TV mount over fireplace
For more information about the 901 Fernie development including additional photos and details, visit: (copy URL to browser)
Call Keith or Lisa at 250-423-7107 with any questions or to organize a private viewing of this exclusive home.
To be notified when new properties come up for sale in the East Kootenay region please follow us on Facebook or Twitter for live updates.
Contact us to learn more about Buying or Selling with PropertyGuys.com East Kootenay.