Executive Home in a sought after quiet neighbourhood of Port Williams. Planters Square is know for it's spacious well laid out properties. As a bonus, the centre square park, bordering the backyard, is a wonderful community area for kids to play and run around in a completely safe environment. Many features including a newly renovated Kitchen with Quartz countertops, and all new Stainless Steel Appliances and lighting. Fully renovated Ensuite with heated Travertine Flooring and a 3x5 ft walk in shower is a must see. Enormous family room above the garage with 2 entrances to the upstairs level. A rarity in today's layouts.
Some of the other fine features include:
- 18x36 inground pool with new Heat Pump. Liner replaced Spring of 2019
- Over 1100 sq ft of stamped concrete in the backyard
- Roof replaced 3 yrs ago
- 2 wood stoves on main floor, pellet stove in the basement for comfort.
- 10x14 Pool House for your seasonal storage
- 2 Sun Decks in the Backyard
- Terracotta Tile throughout the kitchen and main floor family room
- 6 inch wood flooring throughout the house
- Separate main floor laundry and half bath
- 24 x 14 finished rec room in basement, plus plenty of storage
- 3016 sf above grade finished space, plus 336 finished in basement
Please call in advance of your viewing. Agents with buyers are welcome to show the home to their clients.
Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
3,300 sq. ft. (307 m2)
3 years old (circa 2016)
Electricity, Pellets, Wood
14,999 sq. ft. / 0.34 ac. (1,393 m2)
- Day Care
- Primary School
- Baseball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Community Centre
- Outdoor Skating Rink
- Soccer Pitch
- Tennis Court
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858