This is a bungalow with a legal accessory apartment in the basement. It is licensed as a two-unit rental property by the City of Waterloo. This house boasts for being walkable to both Universities (the University of Waterloo and University of Wilfred Laurier).
This location has easy access to:
1. All amenities - walkable to shopping complex, restaurants, Tim Hortons, beer store, grocery store, pizza store.
2. Schools - Walkable to Primary and Middle school.
3. Near to Co-op education businesses,
4. Research & technology park - Located back side of the house
5. Future train stop of the Light Rail Transit System.
This rental unit is bringing currently a Net Annual Income of about $40K. It has the following features:
1. Roof 2017 ( 35 years)
2. Installed new High Efficient furnace (97%) 2015.
3. Renovated the main floor in 2018 and basement in 2016 basement.
4. Large backyard
5. Easy to rent
6. Car Port and Single car Garage and 4 car parking drive way.
7.This property has two separate kitchens (Duplex) and separate entrance.
8.MR20 zoning can allow many uses including multiplex or redevelopment.
Income Details: Both units are rented till August 2019
1. Unit 1 has 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Living room and Washroom: rented for $1975 ( few rooms already rented out for from Aug 2019 to Aug 2020)
2. Unit 2 has 3 Bed rooms, Kitchen, Living room and Washroom: rented for $1320
Total Monthly Income: $3295.00
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858