Located in the lovely seaside community of Summerville, this fully restored and renovated century home is loaded with features.
* Bright family sunroom overlooking the private backyard
* New kitchen countertop, sink, cabinet hardware, and paint.
* Large traditional central kitchen connecting to foyer, full bath, sunroom, and dining room.
* Quality flooring throughout, including restored softwood plank floors on second level
* Fully renovated and all new bathrooms
* Large front foyer, can double as additional living space
* New wrap around deck across front and side of house
* 3 large bedrooms, office/den, and amazing full bath on second floor with skylight
* Spray foam insulated basement.
And what an amazing location:
* Dr. Arthur Hines School elementary school across the road
* Harmony Park (part of the school property) is a public park
* Ten minute walk to the beach.
* Fire station within a 1.5 minute drive from the house.
* Flying Apron Inn is a 2 minute walk from the house.
* Ten minute drive takes you to Peterson's Festivals grounds
The property is just over an acre which provides lots of room for a garden, pets, kids, and more.
- Middle School
- Primary School
- Baseball Diamond
- Community Centre
- Hockey Arena
- Soccer Pitch
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858