3.88 acre commercial and residential mixed developmental site in West Coast of Canada Neighbouring United States.
Located in the south part of the Greater Vancouver Regional District in Western Canada, Richmond is one of the most dynamic centers of the region and of the province of British Columbia.
Richmond is home to the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and it has one of the fastest growing Chinese communities in all of North America. As of 2014, Richmond was the fourth most populous municipality in the province.
The city development of Richmond is guided by the City Centre Area Plan (CCAP) under the Lansdowne Village component. There are nine transit-oriented village centers principally directed by the Canada Line overhead rail transit, one of which is Lansdowne Village, called the "Center of the City Center". This village is envisioned as a city-wide focal point and the location of the future Richmond Main Library. Lansdowne Road is currently being considered as a ceremonial parade wide street connecting the central location and the Oval Village to the west.
The property is currently zoned for IR1 (Industrial/ Retail use).
The CCAP under the Lansdowne Village component has designated the Property with a current maximum density of 2.0 F.S.R. (1.2 Residential and 0.8 for Retail & Office). Its current designation allows for residential/ commercial mixed use development.
While many properties located adjacent to this property have been successfully rezoned to a higher density, any such rezoning approval is subject to the approval of the City of Richmond. The City do remain supportive of seeing further development in this area.
5740, 5760 and 5800 Minoru Boulevard occupies 15,862 square meters, (168,799.6 square feet) at the southeast corner of the intersection of Lansdowne Road and Minoru Boulevard. The property currently comprises of four light industrial buildings with warehousing/office businesses and a gymnasium. The topography of the site is functionally flat. This property represents an exceptional opportunity to develop a mixed-use site in the heart of Richmond.
5740 Minoru Blvd: 7284 square meters
5760 Minoru Blvd: 4046.8 square meters
5800 Minoru Blvd: 4046.8 square meters
- Located in the heart of Richmond City Center.
- Walking distance to the sky train, community center, Hospital, the biggest shopping Center in Richmond and 3 international brand hotels. Can take the sky train directly to airport and downtown Vancouver.
- Located within close proximity of Vancouver International Airport and Kwantlen Polytechnic University, middle school and elementary school.
- Potential for a mixed-use Commercial and Residential development.
- All existing tenants have a demolition clause in their leases.
- Future ceremonial route along Lansdowne.
- Subject to city approval, this property can be designed as a landmark of the city center, to include choices such as high profile, leading-edge office buildings(height permitted)/ boutique luxury hotel/senior housing/education residents for students.
- Richmond BC is neighboring United States border and short drive to Seattle.
Mock-up designs, existing leases, rent roll, environmental reports and architect concepts are available by signing a non-disclosure agreement.
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858