You have found paradise!! This outdoor enthusiasts dream offers a level entry 3600 square foot rancher with walk out basement on a stunning 18 acres with easy access to the sandy beach on Arrow Lakes! This property has been thoughtfully designed inside and out leaving nothing to be done but unpack and enjoy!!
The gorgeous home boasts 5 bedrooms, high quality finishes and a floor plan that maximizes mountain and property views from every room. The open concept living space is perfect for families and those who love to entertain. There is plenty of room to spread out on 2 levels and 1400 square feet of covered decks.
The property is a stunning, mostly level mix of open pastures and wooded areas just steps from the sandy beaches of Arrow Lakes. Everything is ready for your horses with sheltered stalls, barns and fencing in place!
* Open living room, kitchen, dining room with numerous large windows and slightly vaulted ceiling
* Kitchen boasts solid maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large island with sit up breakfast bar
* Living room features a brick electric fireplace pre-wired for TV installation / mounting
* 2 bedrooms on upper level, 3 bedrooms on lower level walk out
* Over 1400 square feet of covered deck space; lower level deck boasts a hot tub
* Geothermal heating and air conditioning with in floor heating
* Many thoughtful features throughout such as under mount recessed lighting installed in bathroom cabinetry; doorways, hallways and kitchen on main floor are all wheelchair friendly; laundry chute; and MORE!
* Detached 24 x 30 garage / shop (720 sqft)
* Access to beautiful sandy beaches of Arrow Lakes
* Barns -- Hay storage and Tack room
* Horse ready -- 5 sheltered horse stalls, 4 fenced pastures (3 with own water and some new fencing)
* Year round creek with water rights
* 3 wells on top 3 acres of property
* Paved driveway
* Subdividable and located just 20 minutes south of Nakusp
Call to book your personal tour!!!
The village of Burton is located on the eastern shore of Lower Arrow Lake, and can be accessed via Highway 6. Nearby are the villages of Nakusp and Fauqier.
Nakusp is a beautiful community settled on the shore of Upper Arrow Lake in the Selkirk Mountains. In a valley surrounded by spectacular mountains, clear lakes and streams, and gorgeous scenery, this city is alive with nature, history, and bustling residents happy to welcome new faces. Nakusp boasts a rich history and heritage, from the early 1900's as a mining town and port. Nowadays, this beautiful city offers natural hot springs, leisure attractions, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Come visit the boat launch and marina, or explore the hiking trails in the mountains, or go down the lovingly landscaped walkways down Arrow Lake waterfront. Whatever you are interested in, Nakusp and the surrounding area offer it all in abundance! Visit the recreation centre, modern arena, curling rink, tennis courts, playground, soccer fields, library, museum, and campgrounds which include a lovely beach. It is the ideal area for quality living, in a safe, exciting but also nurturing environment. The community is always welcome to newcomers, and always host annual hockey, curling and slo-pitch tournaments. If you are looking for a peaceful, yet exciting time in a beautiful city, then Nakusp is the perfect place for you!
Farm or Acreage with dwelling
13 years old (circa 2006)
Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
3,600 sq. ft. (334 m2)
R1 / C1
749,232 sq. ft. / 17.20 ac. (69,604 m2)
Health & Wellness
- Cycling Paths
- Farmers Market
- Walking Trails
Works for you, not the banks.
Your situation is unique and you are not just a number to our MortgagePros. They work with over 30 lenders and banks. Banks are limited to their own financial products and bankers work for banks - not for you. Allow one of our MortgagePros to show you a whole new world of competitive and flexible mortgage solutions.
Get started or speak to a MortgagePro now at 1 (877) 688-3858